Leatherhead is the location for ExxonMobil’s headquarters in the UK at Ermyn House. ExxonMobil has had a major presence in Leatherhead since 1990 and today around 600 employees and contractors are based at this site.
How to contact Leatherhead office
Surrey, KT22 8UX
Tel: +44 1372 222 000
Email: General Enquiries
Community support & involvement
Over the years, we have developed links with a diverse range of local charities, not-for-profit organisations and community groups that support many different sections of the local community. By providing charitable contributions and through the efforts of our employees, we have helped support the elderly, schools, the homeless and the disadvantaged. Being a caring neighbour takes many forms. Here are a few examples of the ways in which we are helping to improve the quality of life of our neighbours:
- Each year employees vote for a local 'Charity of the Year' that benefits from fund raising on site.
- The Leatherhead group of Riding for the Disabled now has new flooring in its office area.
- Liquid Connection's 'Mole Valley mentoring scheme' received support for training, guidance and on-going supervision of volunteers.
- SeeAbility has benefited from new equipment in its sensory room.
- Leatherhead Night Shelter was supplied with new furniture for its temporary home.
- A new computer was provided for Pitstop.
- We provided funding for new equipment for Disability Challengers' Leatherhead play scheme.
- Through our support of Epsom Medical Equipment Fund, Epsom Stroke unit gained a new ECG machine, helping them to monitor patients more effectively.
- Employees are encouraged to take a day out of company time to work on a 'Day of Caring' when teams work on a local community project.
- Grants have helped provide such things as furniture and play equipment for schools, animal welfare and medication, training equipment for the under 13s squad of a local football club and refurbishment of a public children's play area.
- Mole Valley District Council was given our support to work with National Energy Action on developing an affordable Warmth Strategy.
Our employees and their families are encouraged to contribute to their local community in whatever way they wish. In addition to offering their personal time, they can request grants on behalf of the organisations with whom they are regularly involved. Grants have helped provide such things as furniture and IT equipment for schools, animal welfare and medication, training equipment for the under-13s squad of a local football club, and refurbishment of a public children's play area.